- To add backgrounds to your project click on the "Backgrounds" tab located on the left-hand side of the Toonly interface.
- From there, select the background you would like to include in the project and drag and drop it into the project area.
- If you would like to replace the current background, simply drag another background into the project area to replace it.
You can also select a solid background color for your projects.
- Drag the solid background (in white) into your canvas from the backgrounds tab.
- Then, in your timeline at the bottom, right-click to open the color selection menu and choose the solid color that you would like to use in your project.