How can I add a scene to my project?
Modified on: Thu, 10 Sep, 2020 at 12:41 PM
- To add a new scene to your project click on the "add new scene" option on the right-hand side in the project or in the timeline at the bottom.
- From there, select the scene that you would like to include in the project and drag and drop the scene into the project area.
- To rename your scene click on the name on the right-hand side panel and the cursor will appear where you can rename the scene as needed.
- To copy a scene, click the Duplicate icon located at the right-hand side of the scene panel.
- To delete a scene, click the trash can icon located at the right-hand side of the scene panel.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.